Thursday 14 June 2012

From one extreme to the other!

Usually I forget to write my blog for weeks on end and yet, here I am, three posts in two days!

Over the jubilee weekend my daughter Jessica of Time for Tea Beads and my friend the lovely Jo Gross of Floating on the Breeze, both had tables at Spitalfields Market in London, they both sold plenty of their beautiful makes and I went along with Blooming Felt's Sarah to browse!
Jess looking slightly apprehensive but gorgeous as always!

Some Time for Tea Beads

Jo's Floating on the Breeze handmade books

It was a really lovely day and we managed to squeeze in lunch, coffee and cake and a visit to Brick Lane as well!

I also taught a lovely group of ladies about sewing patchwork cushions by hand, this workshop took place in the Richmond Room at Hylands Stables Visitor Centre, where I have a studio space as one of their Resident Artists




Finally, I must mention a pretty little shop which has opened selling handmade crafts made by local people.  It is called Handmade High Street and is at 6 Sir Isaacs Walk in Colchester town centre.  I have some felt flowers and decopatch hearts for sale and there are lots of other lovely crafts to see and buy.


No comments:

Post a Comment