Thank you so much to Gem at Dreams of a Life in the Country for choosing me in her list of seven blogs! I've only been writing this blog for a little while and the award is very much appreciated.
1. I love to eat tomatoes, gherkins and olives, would rather have them than chocolate any day!
2. I have a bad temper and it doesn't take much for me to lose it, especially if someone is rude to me but I'm nice while everyone is nice to me!
4. I love to shop, especially charity shops and places like Colchester, Saffron Walden and Cambridge, I don't like to be inside a shoppping mall but outside where there are individual interesting places.
5. I am a serial interrupter, as I get older it is harder and harder to retain that thought and I have to share it as quickly as I can before I forget! I'm sure I'll only get worse but I intend to be an eccentric old woman who has a parrot and who waves a stick at everyone!
6. I hate doing housework - I have a large dog, a cat and a family who are all very messy and no sooner than I have finished, its time to start again! The same applies to cooking, no sooner than I have done dinner, its gone and its time to tidy away! I would rather spend that time creating something which will last and there is always some new craft item tempting me away from such duties!
7. Much to both of my daughters' astonishment, as I am a chatterbox, my school reports all said that I was very quiet and should try to be more outgoing! This is hard to believe now but its true!
Now I have to nominate another 7 blogs I would like to pass this award on to!